Wednesday 18 February 2009

Balanced Diet of Worms.

Today I ate a bowl of coco pops, fish & chips, 3 out of date scotch eggs and 3 strawberry frubes.

But now I'm eating creamy crumbly Wensleydale.

I had my Falmouth interview. Not too sure how it went. I was hoping we would be talking about our portfolio but we didn't. Which sucked a bit. My stomach was like a knot throughout the whole thing. I didn't eat anything from 10-5 which is some kind of a record for me. I only slept 4 hours the night before which made me highly irritable when waiting for my name to be called. They gave us a project whilst we were there where we had to put a selection of objects together using string & tape. Mine consisted of a pot and a barbie doll tied up with string and strapped to the pot. Freud would have had a field day.

Going to settle down to Brideshead Revisited now. Tomorrow it will be hard to get up. Nonetheless I must drag my carcass out of bed. It's Thursday, the holidays have officially started.

No comments: