Tuesday 24 February 2009

The Poems of Jeremy Paxman

I had a dream last night. A bizarre dream. Mind you, all my dreams are bizarre. I can't recall one that hasn't been. I must psychoanalyse these dreams using Freudian theories. I'm sure it will provide some interesting results with regards to the state of my Psyche.

I was driving in my car down past the Police station in Penzance. I was doing 40 in a 30mph zone and I was flashed twice by a camera. I then saw a star appear in the top left hand corner of the screen, like the ones you get in GTA when you do something minor. I lost the star, but then I picked it back up again because I was spotted by a Police car. I then remember crashing and flying through the air.

Next thing I know I'm in a prison hall with Thom Yorke, Guy Garvey, Morrissey, Jeremy Paxman and a lot of other people. We are all walking around singing 'How to disappear completely' by Radiohead. Then I am sat on a shelf, listening to Jeremy Paxman sing a Smiths song. He was reading it out of a book named 'The Poems of Jeremy Paxman'. I remember thinking 'Hey! That's a Smiths song! You plagarist!' I can't remember which song it was though. I just remember people giggling and him saying back at them 'Oh shut up!' in his irritated interviewing tone. Then someone bulldozed down a wall and I saw a friend with their Alsatian dog (even though they don't have an Alsatian dog) shouting 'We're free! We're free!' Then I woke up.

No comments: