Monday 6 April 2009

Phobias, got well soon AND celestial thoughts.

I found the list of phobias. Not A list, but the list. It 'makes for interesting reading' as people always say. http://www.phobialist.com/

Decidophobia- Fear of making decisions
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words
Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia- Fear of the number 666
Medorthophobia- Fear of an erect penis
Papaphobia- Fear of the Pope

I used to have a mild case of Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia. If someones number had 666 in it, I couldn't dial it. I noticed the number everywhere. I still do to a certain extent, but I don't get the feelings of anxiety when I spy it.

I think the ones I've chosen their can be justified. Decisions can be horrible and I for one have certainly shied away in the face of decision making. Long words can be daunting. Which brings about the question, why are dyslexia and illiterate such hard words to spell? Erect penis' ARE terrifying, let's face it. And what of the Pope? I hear you cry!? He is surely the picture of a loving grandfather, you say?! Observe the dark rings around his eyes, his gremlin-like appearance and a smile that can only be described as flithy.

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Everyone%20Else/images/Pope-Benedict-at-his-election.jpg


I would now consider myself to have regained 100% health. (It wasn't glandular fever after all). I'm back off to fight in the trenches soon. But before then there is a foam party at Barn which sounds uber interesting.

What else is uber interesting is that there are 10 billion stars in the average galaxy. And all life as we know is linked by only one. I apologise if I'm seemingly more and more wacky as this blog continues, but I for one find it fascinating. I hope there is peaceful life out there. It would be rather nice to have an alien around for a cup of tea. x

No comments: