Tuesday 24 March 2009

I want to go away to a city. Life in Cornwall depresses me too much. I know it's outstandingly beautiful, and I know that I don't know how lucky I am, and I know that you used to have to walk 7 miles to school when you were younger, and I know that I don't know I'm born, but I just feel that everyone down here is so blinkered and so unaccepting.

Today has been a good day, but for some reason my mood has plummeted this evening. I have so much pent-up bad emotions and feelings, I don't know how I can release them. I need to sleep I think, but I don't want to. I don't want to go to sleep because I know the next thing I will consciously experience is the harsh bleep of the alarm clock, and the ominous thoughts of a dull depressing day at college. I woke up this morning quite happy for once because I knew I didn't have maths today, but tomorrow won't be the same. I have really bad indigestion today also. :( x

No comments: