Sunday 1 March 2009

Is March 1st the first day of Spring? Or is it the 21st?

I can never remember. I can't wait for winter to be over.

White is such a glorious tone. If the world was lit everywhere with pure white light. Then I'm sure people wouldn't be tired nor irritable, irksome nor angry. The world would be a much nicer place.

I think probably the greatest failure of the human race is the eternally ongoing roadworks of St Ives. One day the Lord will come and he will judge the earth on the Day of Judgement, but he will leave all the CORMAC builders on the earth to finish off the St Ives roadworks. Once again, the Stennack roundabout has been replaced by a 4 way traffic light system. I waited for ages at a red light today. Then when it finally changed, my desired route was blocked by one of their trucks. The lights then changed when I was in the junction and so I had to blind reverse around a digger into oncoming traffic in order to change my route. It's just not on. Britain is going to the dogs! Polish migrants have taken my job! There are paedophiles living in my neighborhood and the Muslims are taking over Britain! Where is my Daily Mail?!

I saw a man reading a Daily Mail the other day. I was waiting in the car at the stables for Amy to finish her lesson and he was sat in this Mercedes reading his Daily Mail. His wife was straight out of the 80s, with a Bonnie Tyler perm, pearl necklace & cream suit to match. I often look at people with more money than me and like to think that they probably very angry bitter people deep down who are very unhappy with their lives. Like the dragons in dragons den. The one thing they have in common is a default setting of 'miserable' whenever someone comes into the den. Ideas aren't met with enthusiasm but with criticism. I hate the whole notion of guilty until proven innocent. The world works on it and it chokes me.

No comments: